- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Rent an house in Kyoto and Tokyo
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Japanese girls and women
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
- How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend on What time is it in Japan?
- 10 reasons why you must travel in Japan on Sakura : a guide to Japanese cherry blossom
- Osaka travel guide and pictures on A sumo wrestling tournament
- Wedding traditions in Japan on Christmas in Japan
- Momijidani park in Miyajima on Japanese girls and women
Contrary to popular belief, the most popular sport in Japan is not Sumo or another martial art. Japanese people may also be particularly fond of skating or soccer, but the one sport which wins the most votes is probably baseball. … Read more
Ginza is one of the most famous districts of Tokyo, mainly for its high-end appeal. Known for its luxury shopping in the Japanese capital, Ginza doesn’t forget, of course, many great restaurants and nice cafes, and an interesting alternative to … Read more
As seen with Roppongi Hills, Tokyo likes to build “cities within the city” and Yebisu Garden Place is a very nice one. Located on the Yamanote train line, in the district of Shibuya southwest of the capital, Ebisu is named … Read more
Let’s continue our tour of observatories in Tokyo with this new perspective point: Sunshine 60. It’s located in Ikebukuro, in the commercial heart of the neighborhood, a few hundred meters from the JR station. As usual, the building in question … Read more
When traveling in the japanese capital, it’s impossible not to cross the vast Sumida River (Sumidagawa) flowing down eastern Tokyo. Along several stations of the Yamanote line (from a few hundred meters), Sumida river can be appreciated in Asakusa and Ryogoku, … Read more
Tokyo has a number of these “green lungs” such as Yoyogi, Shinjuku Gyoen or its many Japanese gardens and parks. Through this post, I’ll show you a less conventional tour and most importantly, less known from tourists: Todoroki Keikoku, which … Read more
First of all, for those of you who didn’t know: Gundam is a very famous Japanese animation series ever since it began in 1979, which features giant “mech(a)” robots. Along with Macross and Evangelion, it is the most representative and successful of the … Read more