- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Cheap flights to Japan
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Plan your trip to Japan Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
More discreet than the Sumida River on the other side of Tokyo, Meguro-gawa is also less bombastic: lined with buildings, it finds its balance between a stuffy town planning and a quiet residential area south of Shibuya. Not necessarily the most attractive … Read more
With its oval track that serves central Tokyo’s main districts, JR Yamanote train line (it’s not a subway / metro line) offers great practical qualities which certainly don’t usurp its success. When traveling in the Japanese capital, it would be surprising if you … Read more
Launched in 2008, Airbnb has only recently established a large range of accommodations in Japan. During our travels abroad, whether we chose to stay in a house or apartment, it was a necessity to try out their Californian platform, since … Read more
Contrary to popular belief, the most popular sport in Japan is not Sumo or another martial art. Japanese people may also be particularly fond of skating or soccer, but the one sport which wins the most votes is probably baseball. … Read more
Ginza is one of the most famous districts of Tokyo, mainly for its high-end appeal. Known for its luxury shopping in the Japanese capital, Ginza doesn’t forget, of course, many great restaurants and nice cafes, and an interesting alternative to … Read more
As seen with Roppongi Hills, Tokyo likes to build “cities within the city” and Yebisu Garden Place is a very nice one. Located on the Yamanote train line, in the district of Shibuya southwest of the capital, Ebisu is named … Read more
Let’s continue our tour of observatories in Tokyo with this new perspective point: Sunshine 60. It’s located in Ikebukuro, in the commercial heart of the neighborhood, a few hundred meters from the JR station. As usual, the building in question … Read more