- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Cheap flights to Japan
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Plan your trip to Japan Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
Discovering Nara can be easily done on a single day, from Kyoto or Osaka for example. The counterpart is that many visitors limit themselves to some very touristy spots, often located around the large city park (Nara-koen) in its center. Nonetheless, it’s easy to get outside … Read more
Osaka is not generally thought of when prioritizing temples visits. Her neighbor Kyoto, which hosts several thousands of them, rather plays this role of the traditional flagship for the whole Kansai area, if not Japan altogether. However, the concrete metropolis hides some … Read more
With its oval track that serves central Tokyo’s main districts, JR Yamanote train line (it’s not a subway / metro line) offers great practical qualities which certainly don’t usurp its success. When traveling in the Japanese capital, it would be surprising if you … Read more
Sushi eating for pregnant women regularly raises debates. They indeed raise questions about the ability to ingest raw fish during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We receive recurring requests for such information and advice on this issue. This article will try to understand if eating … Read more
Launched in 2008, Airbnb has only recently established a large range of accommodations in Japan. During our travels abroad, whether we chose to stay in a house or apartment, it was a necessity to try out their Californian platform, since … Read more
I previously talked about the Suica card in the Tokyo Metro article, but in addition to the Japan Rail pass this card has become so essential to any traveler in Japan that I decided it was important to have an … Read more
Chiyoda, the central district of Tokyo, is best known for hosting the access to the imperial palace, which interior gardens are visible only two days per year. By its northern entrance is accessed Chidorigafuchi, particularly famous during cherry blossoms (sakura) … Read more