- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
- Hardik Goswami on Tokyo Sky Tree
- Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine | Motley Mercury on Momiji manju : the maple pastry from Miyajima
- james on How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend
- How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend on What time is it in Japan?
- 10 reasons why you must travel in Japan on Sakura : a guide to Japanese cherry blossom
Launched in 2008, Airbnb has only recently established a large range of accommodations in Japan. During our travels abroad, whether we chose to stay in a house or apartment, it was a necessity to try out their Californian platform, since … Read more
I previously talked about the Suica card in the Tokyo Metro article, but in addition to the Japan Rail pass this card has become so essential to any traveler in Japan that I decided it was important to have an … Read more
Chiyoda, the central district of Tokyo, is best known for hosting the access to the imperial palace, which interior gardens are visible only two days per year. By its northern entrance is accessed Chidorigafuchi, particularly famous during cherry blossoms (sakura) … Read more
Tourists in Kyoto may not know Heian by its name, but many have at least passed before his most famous landmark: a 25-meters high vermilion torii gate located along Okazaki Canal, a few steps away from the main entrance. Located north-east … Read more
Contrary to popular belief, the most popular sport in Japan is not Sumo or another martial art. Japanese people may also be particularly fond of skating or soccer, but the one sport which wins the most votes is probably baseball. … Read more
There are of course a whole lot of cherry blossoms spots across Japan. Those generally visited by foreigners remain largely urban and allow to enjoy a relatively codified vision : friends or colleagues enjoying beer on blue tarps in parks under … Read more
All of you who had the opportunity to travel in Japan or live there will agree in the same way: Japanese service is absolutely impeccable. There are only few examples where the customer is not served quickly, efficiently and politely. … Read more