- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Cheap flights to Japan
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Plan your trip to Japan Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
Expressions of thanks are, of course, essential in Japanese, perhaps even more so than in other languages. As well as the oft-used “arigato”, we are going to show you the different ways to ask for things politely and how to … Read more
This beautiful destination is still not that famous among Western travelers, but for how long? Upon exiting Inari train station, the entrance of Fushimi Inari Taisha can be seen. This is the largest Shinto shrine in Japan dedicated to the goddess of rice, Inari. … Read more
Hello and goodbye are obviously part of polite expressions needed to talk with the Japanese, for example, during a trip to Japan. Since there are several ways of expressing them according to the interlocutor, the intention or just hours of … Read more
Seen from above, for example from Best Western Shinjuku hotel, Golden Gai may surprise visitors: in the heart of Kabukicho, one of the most electric neighborhoods of Tokyo, this tangle without height almost looks like a slum. We must return to the mainland and … Read more
Every traveler in Japan must have had the Byodo-in in his hands at least once, without paying attention. For this magnificent building in Uji, a small town in Kansai, simply decorates the back of ¥10 coins. Built in 998, at first the Byodo-in … Read more
Among 日本三名園 “the three most famous gardens in Japan”, Kenrokuen in Kanazawa (Ishikawa Prefecture) is often considered the most beautiful Japanese garden. Its name alone refers to the six attributes considered most important in the concept of the ideal garden: space, serenity, … Read more
Touristic landmark of the northeast of Kyoto, the Philosopher’s path sees hordes of travelers walk its trail every year. Visits peak during cherry blossoms, at the beginning of spring, since the canal which borders the path is lined with hundreds of sakura trees. The name of … Read more