- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Cheap flights to Japan
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Plan your trip to Japan Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
Seen from above, for example from Best Western Shinjuku hotel, Golden Gai may surprise visitors: in the heart of Kabukicho, one of the most electric neighborhoods of Tokyo, this tangle without height almost looks like a slum. We must return to the mainland and … Read more
Every traveler in Japan must have had the Byodo-in in his hands at least once, without paying attention. For this magnificent building in Uji, a small town in Kansai, simply decorates the back of ¥10 coins. Built in 998, at first the Byodo-in … Read more
Among 日本三名園 “the three most famous gardens in Japan”, Kenrokuen in Kanazawa (Ishikawa Prefecture) is often considered the most beautiful Japanese garden. Its name alone refers to the six attributes considered most important in the concept of the ideal garden: space, serenity, … Read more
Touristic landmark of the northeast of Kyoto, the Philosopher’s path sees hordes of travelers walk its trail every year. Visits peak during cherry blossoms, at the beginning of spring, since the canal which borders the path is lined with hundreds of sakura trees. The name of … Read more
With few others such as Shinjuku gyoen and Ueno park, Meguro river or Chidorigafuchi, Sumida Park is one of the most popular places for visitors to admire sakura (cherry blossom) during their short flowering in the spring. What is called “Sumida … Read more
When thinking about cherry blossoms in Japan, Osaka is rarely the first city which comes to mind. Very urban, the economic capital of Kansai suffers the traditional reputation of its neighbor Kyoto. Yet, beyond the castle, Osaka still hides some beautiful … Read more
At the eastern end of Gion is the famous Yasaka-jinja shrine, of which we have already spoken here. If the shrine is visited by a lot of people all year long, the beginning of April sees an amusing procession of many visitors … Read more