- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Cheap flights to Japan
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Plan your trip to Japan Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
When thinking about cherry blossoms in Japan, Osaka is rarely the first city which comes to mind. Very urban, the economic capital of Kansai suffers the traditional reputation of its neighbor Kyoto. Yet, beyond the castle, Osaka still hides some beautiful … Read more
At the eastern end of Gion is the famous Yasaka-jinja shrine, of which we have already spoken here. If the shrine is visited by a lot of people all year long, the beginning of April sees an amusing procession of many visitors … Read more
More discreet than the Sumida River on the other side of Tokyo, Meguro-gawa is also less bombastic: lined with buildings, it finds its balance between a stuffy town planning and a quiet residential area south of Shibuya. Not necessarily the most attractive … Read more
Discovering Nara can be easily done on a single day, from Kyoto or Osaka for example. The counterpart is that many visitors limit themselves to some very touristy spots, often located around the large city park (Nara-koen) in its center. Nonetheless, it’s easy to get outside … Read more
Osaka is not generally thought of when prioritizing temples visits. Her neighbor Kyoto, which hosts several thousands of them, rather plays this role of the traditional flagship for the whole Kansai area, if not Japan altogether. However, the concrete metropolis hides some … Read more
With its oval track that serves central Tokyo’s main districts, JR Yamanote train line (it’s not a subway / metro line) offers great practical qualities which certainly don’t usurp its success. When traveling in the Japanese capital, it would be surprising if you … Read more
Sushi eating for pregnant women regularly raises debates. They indeed raise questions about the ability to ingest raw fish during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We receive recurring requests for such information and advice on this issue. This article will try to understand if eating … Read more