- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Cheap flights to Japan
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Plan your trip to Japan Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
All of you who had the opportunity to travel in Japan or live there will agree in the same way: Japanese service is absolutely impeccable. There are only few examples where the customer is not served quickly, efficiently and politely. … Read more
Naturally, Hiroshima marked in with the memory of the atomic bombing it experienced in 1945. The city therefore cultivates with humility a great peace park, not far from the explosion. From the area, various places are accessible such as the … Read more
We already discussed about how the Japanese “celebrate” Christmas, a semi-religious (pagan then Christian) and semi-marketing (Coca-Cola and their Santa Claus) celebration, whose implications in Japan have long been quite minor. Only 2% of the population is Christian in Japan, … Read more
Japanese women love fashion, that’s not a secret or a surprise for anybody. A lot of men, especially outside Japan, appreciate their sense of elegance and dress-code, sometimes at the edge of cosplay. But what’s more 面白い amusing / interesting, … Read more
Manju are japanese pastries derived from mochi, other desserts well known in Japanese cuisine. Manju consists of a dough of flour, water, sugar and starch, filled with red bean paste (which comes from azuki beans). They are boiled but served cold, usually … Read more
Japan has this endless attraction for romantic stuff. While Japanese people celebrate Valentine’s day almost as a social obligation, it’s Christmas Eve which plays the role of party night for lovers. In this quest for romance, western marriage’s (结婚 / kekkon) popularity has … Read more
I won’t venture to write an article on what characterizes the physics of Japanese women. This is the kind of slippery subject on which it’s a challenge not to crash. But it doesn’t prevent you from giving your opinion in the comments section below! The Japanese woman crystallizes many fantasies and raises many questions, from outside of Japan. They sometimes say she’s subdued and shy, but also superficial and even venal. It’s impossible to … Read more