- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan Travel Guide A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Rent an house in Kyoto and Tokyo
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Japanese girls and women
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Naruto Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
When speaking about electronic or “otaku” neighborhoods in Tokyo, everyone immediately thinks of Akihabara. “Akiba” might be an inevitable place to visit in the Japanese capital, but we often forget to talk about Nakano Broadway. Located just outside of the … Read more
In Japan, The Secret World of Arrietty (also known as Arrietty the Borrower) made its debut in July 2010. This summer 2011, Studio Ghibli has released their next movie, From Up on Poppy Hill which I already reviewed. Today we’ll … Read more
Although I’m following Naruto less closely, I was in Japan when the fifth Naruto Shippuden movie, Blood Prison, went out in cinemas. I decided to go see it, even if I didn’t appreciate the previous films so much. The story … Read more
During my trip in Japan last summer, I realized that the latest Ghibli anime movie, From up on Poppy Hill (japanese title ‘Kokuriko Zaka Kara‘), was just airing in movie theaters. Having the opportunity to watch it the day after … Read more
I’ve already written about this 10th One Piece Movie in the french section. So, let me get back on this after a second viewing in better conditions. Every year, One Piece fans get their movie, parallel to the manga/anime story. … Read more