- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Rent an house in Kyoto and Tokyo
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Japanese girls and women
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
- james on How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend
- How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend on What time is it in Japan?
- 10 reasons why you must travel in Japan on Sakura : a guide to Japanese cherry blossom
- Osaka travel guide and pictures on A sumo wrestling tournament
- Wedding traditions in Japan on Christmas in Japan
While the staggering popularity of J-pop group AKB48 is not declining, SDN48 aren’t very famous yet. And for good reason, this ‘mirror’ group of AKB has a special feature, and not the least: their members are not necessarily (very) young Japanese … Read more
When I have to talk about fashion and trends in Japan, Harajuku (one of Tokyo’s districts) comes up most often. The average age of Harajuku dwellers seems to be a bit younger than in Shibuya, but Harajuku is a great fashion neighborhood in Tokyo. The … Read more