- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Rent an house in Kyoto and Tokyo
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Japanese girls and women
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku hiragana holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
- Shibuya/Harajuku (渋谷/原宿): Cat Street | WEEKEND CHEOKS on Cat Street : fashion shopping in Harajuku
- Gael on Rent an apartment / house in Japan: Kyoto and Tokyo
- Mona on Rent an apartment / house in Japan: Kyoto and Tokyo
- Christmas In Japan | Coffeehousegirl's Blog on Christmas in Japan
- Sandi on Momiji manju : the maple pastry from Miyajima
I’m often asked how to become penpals with Japanese people, in order to practice your Japanese and maybe more. I decided to write this post which summarizes different possibilities. Of course there are several solutions, but Internet provides us ways … Read more