- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- Learn Japanese Kana in 3 days – Hiragana & Katakana method
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
- Hardik Goswami on Tokyo Sky Tree
- Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine | Motley Mercury on Momiji manju : the maple pastry from Miyajima
- james on How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend
- How and where to get a Japanese penpal friend on What time is it in Japan?
- 10 reasons why you must travel in Japan on Sakura : a guide to Japanese cherry blossom
I’ve already talked about how trendy Tokyo is, but people often think only of Takeshita Dori, the longest shopping street in Harajuku. However, as always in the japanese capital, there is more than a few dozen feets around JR stations. … Read more
I have already told you about green lungs accessible in Tokyo, the huge concrete city, including Shinjuku Gyoen gardens and Yoyogi Park. Meiji-jingu is just adjacent to Yoyogi and a must-see during your visit of Tokyo. This is actually a huge … Read more
When I have to talk about fashion and trends in Japan, Harajuku (one of Tokyo’s districts) comes up most often. The average age of Harajuku dwellers seems to be a bit younger than in Shibuya, but Harajuku is a great fashion neighborhood in Tokyo. The … Read more