- Welcome to Kanpai! Japan A 10-year experience of traveling in Japan, Japanese culture and much more !
Enjoy your visit ^_^
- Kanpai-Japan on social networks
- Recent Posts
- Japan Rail Pass cheapest fare
- Find hotels and ryokans in Japan
- Plan your trip to Japan
Everything you need to know is here:
- How to travel 2 weeks in Japan with only $2,300
- Rent an house in Kyoto and Tokyo
- Japan Rail Pass: ride japanese trains for free!
- 10 mistakes to avoid when traveling to Japan
- Japanese girls and women
- Wedding traditions in Japan
- What time is it in Japan?
Some exciting and fun things to do in Japan:
- Tagsanime Beppu cats cosplay flights to Japan gaijin Harajuku holidays in Japan hotel / ryokan J-drama Japanese castles Japanese cuisine Japanese gardens Japan Rail Pass Japan travel tips Japan videos kanji kawaii Kyoto Kyushu manga Miyajima momiji money Mount Fuji music Nagoya Naruto observatories Okinawa One Piece Osaka pictures from Japan sakura Shibuya Shikoku stay in Japan Studio Ghibli Sumo Temples & Shrines Tokyo transportation in Japan tsunami / earthquake video games weather
- Recent Comments
Tourist attractions in Takamatsu are actually visited quite quickly. Yashima, located not far from the city, offers an interesting perspective on the region and the Seto Inland Sea. It’s one spot you’ll have to check if you intend to stay in Shikoku. … Read more
If you visit Shikoku island during your trip to Japan, and particularly Takamatsu, you have to go visit Ritsurin Kôen Park. This 185-acre Japanese garden has received a large number of awards and prestigious titles, including: three stars in the Japanese Michelin … Read more
I managed to organize a few days on Shikoku, the smallest of the four main islands of Japan, during my latest trip in Japan. I wanted to check Takamatsu, capital of Kagawa Prefecture, by myself. With its 400,000 inhabitants, the largest city … Read more
From October 11th to 27th, I’m invited to travel around Shikoku, the smallest of the 4 largest islands of Japan. This trip is organised by an association, Shikoku Muchujin, with help from sponsors such as Japanese National Travel Organization or … Read more