Company in Tokyo Dec 29th - Jan 9th 2018/2019
I will be in Tokyo for about two weeks starting December 29th (staying in Shinjuku). I spontaneously booked this trip and have nothing much going on yet (except a ticket for a wrestling show on Jan 4th) so anything would be appreciated.
In general I'm looking for nice people to explore the city, party or just hang out and enjoy being in Tokyo. Also planning to do at least one day trip to somewhere outside Tokyo (Maybe Yokohama, Kamakura or Nikko?)
I'm also looking for something to do on New Years Eve. I was thinking if nothing else comes up maybe we could get a group of english speaking people together and spend the night partying on Golden Gai but I'm also open to anything else.
I'm 30 years old, from Germany where I studied sociology but now work as a junior software engineer in the medical field. I'm easygoing, have some experience traveling by myself (it's my first time in Asia though) and just want to have a good time while I'm there. I speak German and English.
I'm also trying to learn some Japanese for the trip but that's nowhere near conversational level.
Stuff that I'm interested in:
- Live Music (punk, metal or anything else really)
- Pro Wrestling (yeah I like wrestling, so what :P )
- Arcades (Tokyo is famous for these and I like games)
- Architecture, Infrastructure, City Planning (just curious how everything works in a city like Tokyo)
- Japanese Culture
- Cuisine (looking forward to eat delicious and interesting food everyday)
- Drinking (not planning on wasting too much time on hangovers but in my experience having drinks with strangers is often one of the best parts of a trip)
- Exploring (really just look for interesting places, take lots of photos and videos for my folks at home, absorb Tokyo)
- Anything (curious what one can find)
So yeah, just drop me a line and maybe we can meet up and spend some quality time in Japan together :)
The 2 replies to this request
Planned my travel on the mentioned dates, common thing I love to drink as well, let me know
Btw I am 27, male, India, working in Japan for the past one year as a design engineer
Hey Rahul, that sounds great. If you have facebook consider adding me: paul.seibel.948
Add new comment