Japanese women: here we come! - Gaijin’s success towards Japanese female population
photo de une à refaire avec bon watermark ? It almost became an extra-national sport for some foreigners in Japan, especially...
Haneda Airport - More convenient than its alter-ego Narita
Haneda Airport is located in Ota Ward, South of central Tokyo....
Sumpu Castle Park - Historical ruins of Tokugawa Ieyasu
Sumpu Castle Park is a historical public area located in the city...
Tokyo Station - A train station like no other
Tokyo Station is located in Chiyoda ward in the heart of the...
Map of Japan
Sign up to our newsletter so you won't miss anything
Every Thursday, a new article about Japan is published on Kanpai. More about that.
Bunkyo Civic Center - The discreet observatory at the heart of Tokyo
Latest Kotaete questions
With Kotaete, our Q&A module, submit all your questions about Japan to the Kanpai community and share your knowledge.
Latest Isshoni requests
With Isshoni, which means "together" in Japanese, find travel companions to share time in Japan at your preference.
- Anyone in Osaka-Tokyo last week of October 2018?
- Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima.. in late march/april 2019 SAKURA (first time visit in Japan)
- 26 OCT 2018 - 20 DEC 2018 - Osaka, Kyoto, Aichi, Shizuoka
- f/18 doing one year work and travel in Japan 2019 and looking for companions!
- Looking for a mate to explore Tokyo with! Female traveler end of November 2018
- 22 October -- Jidai Matsuri Festival in Kyoto
- 29 October -- Isao Takahata's birthday (born in 1935)
- 31 October -- Halloween in Japan
- 3 November -- Festival of Culture (Bunka no hi - holiday)
- 18 November -- Anniversary date of the Suica card (initiated in 2001)
- 21 December -- Winter starts in Japan
- 23 December -- Birthday of the Emperor of Japan