Looking for a travel companion in Tokyo and Toyama in October 2018
Hi i am a 22 year old guy name Khoo Ken-G, single (erherm), all the way from Malaysia and i am looking for a travel buddy somewhere within the 2-3rd week of October 2018!!!
Preference for a travel buddy: Anybody within their 20's and is interested to explore cultural, artistic, and fun stuffs together, japanese speaking will be a huge bonus :)
I have about a 60-80k Yen budget and truly am hoping to visit places like:
1. Shinjuku (Kabukicho (Night), Omoide Yokocho, Zauo , Shinjuku Gyoen Park, Samurai Muzuem )
2. Akihabara (Radio Kaikan, Beef Katsu Ichi Ni San, Shimonya)
3. Chiyoda and Chuo (Tsukiji Fish Market, Imperial Palace, Tokyo Station, Akihabara- 1D)
4. Taito (Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon Gate, Nakamise Street, Hoppy Street, Denbouin Street, Ueno Park- Tokyo National Musuem, National Musuem of Nature and Science, Nezu Shrine)
6. Shibuya (Meiji Shrine, Katsu Midori, Shibuya Crossing, Harajuku)
7. Minato and Roponggi (Kintan, Nezu Musuemm, Odaiba Onsen Monogatari)
Toyama (Still in planning)
The reply to this request
Hi, I am travel from Malaysia to Japan also.
My travelling period on 26 Oct 2018 - 4 Nov 2018.
Your schedule are most likely same with me,
Do you interested?
Add new comment